Welcome to Lindenhurst Family Practice!
Choosing a healthcare provider is one of the most important decisions you can make. You want someone who is caring, knowledgeable, and accessible; someone willing to take the time to go over all of your options and treat you as a person, not just a patient. Our office strives to accomplish this very task. Our office accepts new patients between the ages of Newborn through 59 years.
North Suburban Physical Therapy is located in our building.
Lindenhurst Family Practice has a state of the art Digital X-Ray machine located in our office.
*Please call to verify participating insurance providers
Our Family Practice services include these and many more:
- Diagnoses and treatment of acute and chronic health problems with appropriate specialty assistance as needed
- Adult and Child Flu Shots & Vaccines/Immunizations.
- Adult Physicals
- Well-Child Physicals, School, Sports and Camp Physicals.
- Family Planning including birth control & contraceptives.
- Women's Health including Pap Smears.
- EKG and other diagnostics.
- Management Mental Health issues, with consultation as needed.
- Comprehensive continuous care, disease prevention, and health promotion services.
- General assessment and provision of preventive care and health promotion.
- On-the-Job injuries.
- Monday through Saturday Walk-In urgent care for acute problems.