Welcome to Lindenhurst Family Practice!
Choosing a healthcare provider is one of the most important decisions you can make. You want someone who is caring, knowledgeable, and accessible; someone willing to take the time to go over all of your options and treat you as a person, not just a patient. Our office strives to accomplish this very task. Our office accepts new patients between the ages of Newborn through 59 years.
Lindenhurst Family Practice now has a state of the art Digital X-Ray machine located in our office.
*Please call to verify participating insurance providers
Our Family Practice services include these and many more:
- Diagnoses and treatment of acute and chronic health problems with appropriate specialty assistance as needed
- Adult and Child Flu Shots & Vaccines/Immunizations.
- Adult Physicals
- Well-Child Physicals, School, Sports and Camp Physicals.
- Family Planning including birth control & contraceptives.
- Women's Health including Pap Smears.
- EKG and other diagnostics.
- Management Mental Health issues, with consultation as needed.
- Comprehensive continuous care, disease prevention, and health promotion services.
- General assessment and provision of preventive care and health promotion.
- On-the-Job injuries.
- Monday through Saturday Walk-In urgent care for acute problems.